Wednesday, September 25, 2013

babies. bumps. miracles.

I have known many friends and family struggling with the pain of infertility. It's a question that often comes with no answers - just years of waiting. And during these years of longing - I've watched many other babies be born, pregnancies be announced & baby showers be thrown... piling one by one onto the weight that is "when's my turn"... 

That is why - for every mom out there who has been a mom for as long as she can remember - with no children to hold or love on... I love this story. 

This little birth is a miracle. [as are all babies!]

After 10 [TEN!!] years of waiting, wanting... on and off medications, visits with fertility doctors... Three miscarriages... no answers to their questions... Finally, these two called it quits. "Let's just enjoy the Holidays" they said last Christmas. 

But God had other plans. 

They say as soon as you stop stressing, your body is receptive to pregnancy. In this case - I think God said, "I hear you." 

On August 25th, 2013, sweet Ella Joy was welcomed into the world. 

"I have told you these things so that [in Jesus] you might have peace. Take heart. In this world you will have trouble - but I have overcome the world." John 16:33



2 comments:

  1. Such a beaitiful story and such amazing people to finally have their baby girl. The pictures brought tears to my eyes. Congrats Eric and Tif!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!