Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm not gonna lie. I tried thinking of some snazzy, deep, thoughtful blog post to go with these photos... But I'm fresh out of metaphors I guess. I don't know why I do it to myself but I put myself in bed SO late only to have to wake up SO early the next day. Doesn't sound too smart but I hate the thought of working from 8am-9pm (my typical Wednesday) and then coming straight home to go to bed and start all over again the next day. So - instead of doing that - I stay up and pretend like it's still early in the evening and I always regret it when my alarm beckons me back to reality the next morning... 

So - all that being said - all you get today are these photos. I couldn't help but love the texture as soon as I saw it. Something I've walked by several times in a week, but never took notice of - that's my favorite way to photograph. 

The Daily Wyatt

14 comments:

  1. wow I really love that first shot!!! Really beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot. I love the DOF on the chain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took something ordinary and turned it into beautiful photos! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are soooooooooooooooo cool! I'm starting a photo blog hop on saturdays called SEPIA SATURDAY! Come link up with your sepia toned photos!

    Traci @ POETRY WITHOUT WORDS
    http://www.whisperedbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colors and perspective on the first one especially - great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from "This or That"....I just love the texture and colors on these chains. And the DOF on your first one is great!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW...amazing shots. Love that texture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes all yo need is the photos, enough to share as they are. I particularly like the first as it draws the eye into the distance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the tones and I always adore photos like these! what a great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wanna swap buttons? i can send you the html code you if you do (to be featured on my poetry without word blog: http://www.whisperedbeauty.blogspot.com)

    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous perspective on these. Love the simplicity. Visiting from This or That Thursday. Feel free to join in on our weekly photo challenge any time. We always have so many wonderful entries.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shot....I love taking otherwise boring objects and beautifying them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Been MIA on my blog but still reading yours. ;) Love your chain!

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are awesome christina! hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!!